Sunday, March 26, 2006

sigh...

I'm in mourning for my Spring Break. Today is the last day and then it's over. What am I doing today? Trying to plan for classes this week! And this History of the English language course is truly and in all ways HEL(L)! It's seriously the hardest thing I've ever done - most days I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater and chew on tinfoil. But I am learning a lot even if I fear that many of the students aren't...

Is it just me or is the spring semester SO much tougher to get through? They give you the bone of spring break, but it never makes it easier, I think. The students (and the professors!) seem more irritable and everything seems to take more effort.

Whine. 5 weeks to go. I'm acting like one of those nerdy high school kids whose parents dragged them to the school dances to give them some social interaction...wait - that was me! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home