Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cat Memage

I just got this from Reluctant Prophet's blog and thought it was fun - I did the ABC meme for me - this one's for the furballs (it's about time they started blogging!) - I will go back to grading exams now and leave them to it - more serious content later...

Furballs 1 and 2 speak!

Q: What is your favorite food? Turkey, ham, yogurt - and whatever you're eating we will sniff at, lick it in order to ruin it for your consumption, and then reject it.

Q: What is your favorite toy? One of the many "Pussums Pillows" littering the floor, the amazing technicolor kitty whip (don't ask), and the plastic milk jug security thingys.

Q: What is your best trick?
Furball #1: I walk on my hind legs a bit (when I'm in the mood and rewards for my bipedalism are imminent).
Furball #2: I fetch and bring back little crumpled up balls of crinkly paper. If I'm in a really good mood, I'll put it right in my mama's hand.

Q: What is your favorite human trick? Well, they don't do tricks per se; they're more staff than anything, so if they don't perform they don't get paid!

Q: What human rule do you break most often? The rules don't apply to us...

Q: What do you wish your human knew about you? All the hairballs are from the heart...

Q: What are you glad that your human doesn't know about you? That we like to wear their undies when they're not around. And we get into the booze...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous morganlf said...

Yes. Gus' last hairball told me to quit studying paleography!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Tiruncula said...

LOL! They look like conjoined kitties in that picture!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger medieval woman said...

They do look conjoined, eh? They're going for the sideshow look - give a piece of ham and see a two-headed kitty!

Morgan - so when you forget to turn in your paleography homework, you can say "the hairball made me do it"?? Classic! Listening to hairballs doesn't count as listening to voices...

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Laustic said...

This meme is hilarious! And I had a strange dream about breeding cats last night which I think happened in part because of your post.

Anyhow, I'm come back from Underground. Only twelve papers, which should be pretty darn fabulous, to comment on before I'm free. Well, free to pack my house and free to start my exam reading. But still free enough to have a pomegranate margarita now and then.

Thanks for your comment! How are you?

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger medieval woman said...

Hey Laustic - glad to hear from you - I am well (although feeling a little blue per today's post) but I LOVE pomegranate margaritas! I had them at a party once (with that POM juice) and they were garnished with a cucumber slice...yummers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home