Monday, June 26, 2006

No offense to Columbus....

...but I have bad feelings towards Portugal right now for beating the NL in yesterday's football match. We screamed at the TV a lot - told the coach to put in van Nistelrooy...didn't do any good. Sigh.

The Dutchman and I had a gin and tonic to help nurse our wounds and went back to packing.

But now there are guys here who are packing up our breakables and they're going a thousand times quicker than we ever could. The cats are quarantined into the back room and they're completely traumatized! But, it'll all be over in a couple of days.

I'm going to go eat donuts and contemplate how superfluous I am to the entire packing process right now - I got the donuts for the guys (along with a "Box o' Joe") and I've already eaten 3. And a Mountain Dew Code Red.

Medieval Woman bouncing off the walls.....

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Another Damned Medievalist said...

The kitties will be OK -- mine are finally starting to settle in ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home