Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Queer Eye for the Dutchman

The Dutchman walked in the other night and said that he wants to dress more "shabby chic" (we watch too much HGTV and we really like "Designer Guys") - so, we're going school shopping to buy him new funky professor clothes after he gets paid. We're also going to buy me these swanky shoes and pants (even though I'm not teaching this semester...). I sort of feel like I should get him a Thundercats lunchbox and give him some milk money, he's so earnestly innocent about wanting to look professorial...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Hilaire said...

That's one of the cuter things I've ever heard. Hope you have a succuessful shop.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger History Geek said...

Hey, *I* want a Thundercats lunch box, or a Doctor Who ones.

*is five*

 
At 3:30 AM, Anonymous morganlf said...

Fun! Dressing up boys is always a good time. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home