Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nada

Oh gawd, I live at the library. I've been photocopying and researching stuff for this class and I'm a tad overwhelmed b/c I'm basically grabbing everything - I need to spend some time sifting through this junk (and figuring out Powerpoint).

There's truly nothing going on. The leaves are turning; that's pretty. I have to write recs for two former students this weekend; that's a drag. The new season of "Lost" premieres on Wednesday; that's awesome and we are looking forward to it immensely (probably too much!). But, we have a "date" with our new couple friends on Saturday and that's really cool! They're so funny and nice! Yay.

Other than that, absolutely nada: the words of Medieval Woman's life are: revise, read, photocopy, revise, read, photocopy....

Tomorrow: Indonesian green beans. Promise.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Hilaire said...

I hate photocopying articles for coursepacks. :(

I can't wait for the green beans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home