Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday Memage - The Lovely #4




Just for fun - I saw this at Chez Bloggez KLee and loved the tag she has on it: "Following the Herd."*

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1 - Bartender at a biker bar
2 - Video store clerk
3 - Cocktail waitress at an off-track betting joint (got a $300 tip once from a guy who hit the Trifecta!)
4 - College prof

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1- Predator
2- Cleopatra
3- Ben Hur
4- The Big Lebowski

C) Four places I have lived in my life
1- Atlanta, GA
2- Boulder, CO
3- Washington, D.C.
4- Oklahoma, USA, the World, the Universe

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1- Lost
2- Weeds
3- Law & Order (original recipe & SVU)
4- Keeping Up Appearances

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1- Disney World (me too, KLee!)
2- St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
3- The Great Meteor Crater in Arizona
4- Cancun, Mexico

F) Websites I visit daily
1- www.blogspot.com
2- www.thesaurus.com
3- go fug yourself
4- www.google.com

G) Four of my favorite foods
1- Indonesian coconut beef
2- mashed potatoes and brown gravy
3- banana pudding
4- white cake with white icing

H) Four of my favorite (alc. or non-alc.) beverages: (I added this one for kicks)
1- Coke Zero
2- Southern, home-brewed iced tea
3- California red wine (actually, "Silver Oak")
4- Pina Coladas

I) Four places I would rather be right now
1- London, UK
2- Amsterdam
3- Napa Valley
4- The Land of Nod

I tag everyone and no one! Happy Sunday....

*The little guy in the picture above is a cute, fuzzy wombat nibbling grass (presumably) near his herd.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Hilaire said...

You have some awesome job experience there, MW! And stories to tell, I'm sure...

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, next summer, will you follow my herd to Disney World?! :)

I'm glad you liked my tag -- I feel like such a sheep when I'm so uninspired that I have to rip off a carbon copy of what someone lese has already done, but -- what the heck. Sometimes it's "follow the herd" or "no new posts." Choose your poison.

I like the category you added! My answers would have to be:

1) Chocolate milkshakes
2) Cherry Limeade (from Sonic)
3) Frozen Lemonade (from Disney World)
4) fruit juice

Sweet tea, huh? Must be a holdover from those Atlanta days! (I hate it when I travel, and people look at you oddly for asking for sweet tea. And, outside of the south, it's NEVER sweet enough.) :)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger medieval woman said...

I *completely* agree with the Cherry Limeade from Sonic! I also love getting strawberry vanilla Diet Coke's from Sonic. In fact, that might have to replace one of my bevs. Their tater tots are awesome, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home