Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Allergies!

Oh God....my allergies are acting up so badly today! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH! I feel like rubbing my itchy watery eyes out. Sorry, that was a tad graphic. I've got Fall as opposed to spring allergies (I think I mentioned that somewhere before - it's the mold)....blech.

On another note, I need to clean this house because Medieval Pop is coming into town tomorrow morning to visit for my birthday (which is Friday the 13th of October - woooooo!). His main stress at this point? What's the weather like here. He's traumatized because the closest weather report he can get is the one for the nearest major city to here (the difference won't be that big if at all). He wants me to watch the local news tonight so I can give him an accurate forecast. Should he bring cordurouys? A light jacket? He watches the Weather Channel all the time and he notes what the weather is like in each of the places where members of our large extended family live - is this something that all parents over 60 do??

I'm going to claw my way into the bathroom and take another antihistamine - then I need to go grocery shopping for some "pop-friendly" foods (like decaf coffee, etc.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Hilaire said...

You know, I am obsessed with weather - absolutely obsessed. I check it all the freaking time - I can't help myself. I think it might be just something basic in one's personality, sadly.

I hope you have a splendid weekend of birthday fun with your dad! Happy birthday, in advance! Also I hope for your sake that perhaps you have another day of eye candy ahead of you...:)

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous New Kid on the Hallway said...

Oh goodness, my 70+ and 80+ aged parents do the weather thing ALL the time! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home