Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dr. "Everything Will Be All Right" is in...

I'm listening to my Prince CD and dancing around my office to "Let's Go Crazy" - the cats are in the corner staring at me with bug-eyes (it is kinda scary) - I got some wonderful news this afternoon: my article (the one I revised and resubmitted moons ago) has been accepted by the journal! It will come out sometime in 2007...

I got a lovely, very enthusiastic e-mail from the editor congratulating me on a fine article and welcoming me to their cohort of authors. I feel like I just got an extremely high (yet non-toxic) shot of B-12 and I'm in a great mood. It's a journal that I'm very pleased to be published in - good articles and a solid, longstanding reputation.

So, my dance of joy continues with "Raspberry Beret"....'til next time!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Ancrene Wiseass said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's great news!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Hilaire said...

Yes, that's wo wonderful!!! Congrats!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Pilgrim/Heretic said...

Go you!! Congratulations!!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Flavia said...

Hooray for MW! That's such awesome news. I may have to put on some Prince myself to celebrate. . .

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger medieval woman said...

Aw - thanks for the encouragement, guys! I'm still a'dancin'!! (*cue the electric guitar*)....

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous morgan said...

Congrats!!! You Rock!!!!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger molly said...

Congratulations!!!!!

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous What Now? said...

Wonderful news! Many congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home