Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I got nuthin'

Yaaaaawwwwn. Feeling so lazy today - and it's not like I don't have plenty of work! The weather here recently has been very schizophrenic: rain for 5 minutes; bright sunshine for 10 minutes; hail for 15 minutes; back to rain; a little snow; more sunshine...I can't keep up!

Here are the little ground-breaking nuggets of my day:

1) I'm finally only inches away from being done with the "Syllabus That Ate Manhattan" - I still have to go up and make a lot of little piddly photocopies and I'm still waiting on an ILL book or two, but it's so almost done.

2) I separated and transplanted my huge jade plant. Out of one major pot I got four separate plants. The soil was cold and wet, but I hope they dry out and make the transition okay. We have jades everywhere now.

3) I have had a low-level headache for the last 2 days - perhaps weather-related?

4) I'm making creamy mushroom risotto tonight.

It just doesn't get any more exciting than that, folks!

Ho-hum...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home