Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Santa was very good to us this year. We have eaten so well and now we're on the phone to relatives all over the world and we're going out for a drive to show mom the rest of the city.

I've also finished answering all the potential interview questions that I can think of and now all I need to do is practice, practice, practice. Medieval Pop is coming to Philly for one night to take me to dinner, so that will be lovely. He got me a beautiful black cashmere scarf for Xmas, saying that it would bring me "good luck" with my interviews!

So, we're happy here - hope everyone's holiday is going well!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Hilaire said...

Glad you had a good day and that you're ready with your cashmere scarf - yay!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Earnest English said...

I've never met anyone who so much as had SEEN Auntie Mame -- and it's one of your favorites. Clearly, Auntie Mame fans finding each other means good things. I won't be surprised if we both find jobs!

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. Live! Live! Live!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger medieval woman said...

Thanks Hilaire! Hope your trip was lovely!

And I'm so happy that you like Auntie Mame, EE - I also saw an off broadway production of it when I was little. I *love* Rosalind Russell in that movie - the whole cast, really!

Good luck at MLA!! I do think we'll both get jobs... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home