Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Who You Gonna Call?


Medieval Woman? Nah - my unlicensed nuclear accelerator is in the shop...

But, I did have a fairly good phone interview today - again, how can you tell? It was highly brief (more like a thong, actually...hee, hee....underwear humor) and they asked some very good questions about my research. I felt very good about the way I answered the questions and described my project. From my point of view - I rocked the interview. From theirs? We'll see if they call back.

However, I was a complete simpleton because I neglected to ask when they would be making decisions about campus visits - I always ask that question! It's my feeble way of asserting some control over the whole process.

But, I guess, if they want me to visit, they'll call. I can't really obssess about it too much because I leave tomorrow - can you say "unprepared", class? But I have recently refueled myself with a Wendy's Big Bacon Classic and I feel equal to the tesk of prepping my campus visit materials now...

Once more into the fray...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Ancrene Wiseass said...

Hooray! Good for you!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Hilaire said...

So great about the awesome phone interview!!

And best, best, best of luck with the interview at New Dream Academy!

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous mythoclast said...

Congratulations! Hope it continues to go well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home