Monday, February 26, 2007

Gross dinner...

I think I just made a gross dinner, but I really enjoyed it. It was a big "chef-ish" salad with a hard boiled egg, tomatoes, and caramelized onions on it. But then I decided it needed to be more of a protein-packed "meal" and so I cooked up a batch of taco meat and put that on it.

But it was strangely satisfying...

I have gotten nothing done for the last 2 days - the Dutchman went skiing today and I stayed home because we're in a "snit" and I didn't feel like hanging out with some of his colleagues who I dislike while I'm still feeling "snittish"...blech.

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous What Now? said...

Sounds like it was a blah day all the way around; I hope things have improved at chez MW.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger medieval woman said...

Yeah, it was definitely blah - but things are looking up! The snit is resolved and the sun is out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home