Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ooo fun! A meme!

Haven't done one of these for ages and it strikes me as a fun thing to do right at this very moment! From Pilgrim/Heretic's bar...

A- Available or Single? Nope - married to a Dutchman and think it's pretty cool

B- Best Friend? I have several that are very different - I'm lucky, I think...

C- Cake or Pie? Cake! White cake with white icing!

D- Drink of Choice? Coke Zero - all day and all night...

E- Essential Item? Burt's Bees lip balm

F- Favorite Color? All shades of blue.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? *Fresh* sour gummy worms...

H- Hometown? Edmond, Oklahoma

I- Indulgence? Too many to count. Champagne is a big one though; I occasionally buy and drink bottles "just 'cuz"

J- January or February? February is closer to spring and the end of the semester!

K- Kids and names? Perhaps cheesily, we actually have our children's names picked out - the middle names (in Dutch tradition) are the two first names of our mothers or fathers. If we have a little girl, she will be: Maeva Aleida Linda and if it's a little boy, he will be "Benjamin Robert Lee" (no, not deliberately named after the Civil War general! My father's first name is Horace and he detests it, so he uses Lee). I have ALWAYS wanted to name a little girl "Cora"...now, if we could only live together...

L- Life is incomplete without...? Intellectual stimulation and laughter

M- Marriage Date? October 21

N- Number of Siblings? Nada

O- Oranges or Apples? Both - Fuji apples are best, but really good navel oranges...

P- Phobias/Fears? Paralyzing fear of heights - no Ferris Wheels, no hang-gliding, medication for flying...

Q- Favorite Quote? "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans" - I try to remember this a lot because I'm a planner!

R- Reasons to smile? Too many to count. I'm smiling now because I just painted my toenails blue...

S- Season? Fall, hands down.

T- Tag 3 people? I'm keeping P/H's answer: The usual suspects - you, and you, and you!

U- Unknown Fact About Me? I have an award-winning singing voice.

V- Vegetable You Hate? Eggplant and celery (a.k.a. antichrist)

W-Worst Habit? Chewing my nails like a deranged chipmunk.

X- Xrays You've Had? Tons on my left knee and my teeth!

Y- Your Favorite Foods? Tostitos and homemade blue cheese dressing, banana pudding, carne asada, the Dutchman's waffles...

Z- Zodiac? Libra who has no problems making decisions - go figure.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Pilgrim/Heretic said...

Oh, it's true, I should revise my "essential item" to match yours - I do get a little obsessive about my Burt's Bees. I have lots of them, planted in my coat pockets, my office desk, my home desk, the living room table, etc...

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Another Damned Medievalist said...

Are you going to Kazoo, btw? I'm still madly looking for a roommate ...

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger medieval woman said...

They truly are like little yellow tubes of joy!

Hey ADM, I am going to K'zoo, but I'm rooming with my panel co-chair! :( Is there any chatter about a blogger meet-up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home